We are happy to announce the return of the East of England Imaging Academy Interview Course. This one-day course is intended for trainees who are interested in joining the speciality, offering an overview of the profession as a whole, how radiology factors into patient care, the Imaging Academy’s modus operandi, as well as providing an in-depth guide to the application process itself.
- The day itself will also include:
- A comprehensive interview course,
Including consultant-led mock interviews with Personalised feedback from previous examiners.
- A portfolio review performed by current radiology registrars against the latest portfolio requirements.
- An optional poster competition pertaining to any topic within radiology.
- Lunch and Refreshments Provided
- To register your interest and secure yourself a place on this years Interview Course please direct your enquiries to email@example.com – There is a limit of 12 available places with Tickets costing £150 each, demand is high so be sure register asap to avoid disappointment.
- For all enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– 09:00 Introduction and radiology working life
– 09.30 Dr Rafiee’s interesting cases
– 10:30 Coffee Break
– 10:40 Radiological sub-specialties and academic radiology
– 11:10 How does training work?
– 11:40 Interview and applications
– 12.15 Lunch
– 13.00 Interview Course & Portfolio review
– 16:00 Close and Feedback
Date: November 24th 2022 09:00 – 17:00
Venue: East of England Imaging Academy, Cotman Centre, Colney Lane, Norwich. NR4 7UB
Cost: £150 per person